- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
IZ*ONE - 'Panorama'
Genie Performance
@Wiz*one
It's meant to be! Congratz on Wonyoung.Ah what perfect timing right as I get my Wonyoung card![]()
Not a priority right now tbh, I'd settle for just Yujin or like 3-4 girls, Wonyoung is def meant to be a bargaining chip lol. Trying to trade her for Irene if @gayzone acceptsIt's meant to be! Congratz on Wonyoung.
I take you you want the whole IZ*ONE set?
@RandAlThor almost has a full set but not Wonyoung, so if that trade doesn't work out maybe you can find something from him.Not a priority right now tbh, I'd settle for just Yujin or like 3-4 girls, Wonyoung is def meant to be a bargaining chip lol. Trying to trade her for Irene if @gayzone accepts![]()
The problem is he has full GFriend set, almost full IZ*ONE set and 2/5 RV cards and he won't give up those@RandAlThor almost has a full set but not Wonyoung, so if that trade doesn't work out maybe you can find something from him.
![]()
ahh, so that was the reason why you wrote on my profile?Not a priority right now tbh, I'd settle for just Yujin or like 3-4 girls, Wonyoung is def meant to be a bargaining chip lol. Trying to trade her for Irene if @gayzone accepts![]()