Teaser IZ*ONE 'Secret Story of the Swan' MV Teaser 1 (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
sounds less of a mess than their last title, might actually even like this, seems this year is the year i like a lot of GGs titles which i previously didn't
Does that include Nonstop, Dururuham and Lalalilala? If it doesn't, flop :(
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so in love. Honestly iz*one got me under their spell since fiesta. I just have been listening to them way more than I used to.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread