MV IZ*ONE Vampire MV (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This MV is really damn amazing!

but this song... I can imagine what it could've been and I am so sad... this song had the potential to be a top tier bop, only to be fucked up my shared lines and horrible mixing. The vocals sound so horribly amateurish and too sharp compared to the rest of the music... WHY, JUST WHY!

but the MV is amazing, even though the beginning CG is kinda... low quality... but the overall feel and look is great, the outfits are stunning and the choreo looks really interesting!

but the song, just WHY!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This MV is really damn amazing!

but this song... I can imagine what it could've been and I am so sad... this song had the potential to be a top tier bop, only to be fucked up my shared lines and horrible mixing. The vocals sound so horribly amateurish and too sharp compared to the rest of the music... WHY, JUST WHY!

but the MV is amazing, even though the beginning CG is kinda... low quality... but the overall feel and look is great, the outfits are stunning and the choreo looks really interesting!

but the song, just WHY!
The Japanese releases are being poorly mixed its weird... Folks have been criticizing them BA was out there and this is worse.
Its universal right? they are a monster studio no excuse for this.
The shared lines issue is due to the way they assign parts in japan biased on popularity(with minor tweaks.)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like the mv and dance, but I agree that the vocals arent well implemented. Its a shame, the song has the potential to be really good.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I like the mv and dance, but I agree that the vocals arent well implemented. Its a shame, the song has the potential to be really good.
I AGREE :((
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I like the mv and dance, but I agree that the vocals arent well implemented. Its a shame, the song has the potential to be really good.
Hopefully the lives will be much much better.
Its sad when the studio version is this poorly done.. sounds like they had kids mixing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and Ahsoka
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This MV is really damn amazing!

but this song... I can imagine what it could've been and I am so sad... this song had the potential to be a top tier bop, only to be fucked up my shared lines and horrible mixing. The vocals sound so horribly amateurish and too sharp compared to the rest of the music... WHY, JUST WHY!

but the MV is amazing, even though the beginning CG is kinda... low quality... but the overall feel and look is great, the outfits are stunning and the choreo looks really interesting!

but the song, just WHY!
Not a fan of song or video :/
Sorry but I don’t like it
The Japanese releases are being poorly mixed its weird... Folks have been criticizing them BA was out there and this is worse.
Its universal right? they are a monster studio no excuse for this.
The shared lines issue is due to the way they assign parts in japan biased on popularity(with minor tweaks.)
I like the mv and dance, but I agree that the vocals arent well implemented. Its a shame, the song has the potential to be really good.
I like the mv and dance, but I agree that the vocals arent well implemented. Its a shame, the song has the potential to be really good.
Hopefully the lives will be much much better.
Its sad when the studio version is this poorly done.. sounds like they had kids mixing.
Tbh, I expected more from this. The MV is cool, but the song itself is quite disappointing :(
My god, you all suck! The song is greatness! :pikagun::irenecrazy::wimwim::lisalaugh:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My god, you all suck! The song is greatness! :pikagun::irenecrazy::wimwim::lisalaugh:
I like the song live, the audio is horrid in the video sounds like a lame cassette tape copy of a radio broadcast.
Hopefully the cd is better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread