COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

IZ*ONE Vs. I.O.I (4 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Watch the clip and make your list to see which group wins for you in the end!

1. Yeonjung
  2. Chaeyeon
  3. Yoojung
  4. Sohye
  5. Chungha
  6. Nayoung
  7. Won young
  8. La Vien Rose
I.O.I: 5 IZ*ONE: 3

I.O.I WINS FOR ME!

Disclaimer: Don't make this an ugly thread this is just meant for fun. Not picking the other group doesn't mean you hate them or have an issue with them.

Last edited:

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
not to be rude but are we seriously going to compare them? i know this is for fun but to me, iz*one is iz*one and ioi is ioi. both groups cannot be compared because they both have their own strengths and weaknesses :sj_weary:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
not to be rude but are we seriously going to compare them? i know this is for fun but to me, iz*one is iz*one and ioi is ioi. both groups cannot be compared because they both have their own strengths and weaknesses :sj_weary:
A video was made for it and I watched it and made a mental list in my head. It's not meant to be taken seriously it's just for fun. I know the groups are different but they came about on the same show and in the same way. That's the main reason this video was made most likely to see which group people prefer from the girl groups created by produce.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lol those two are two of the nicest guys on here. They would never fight.

Rand is Iz*One die hard while Eman is mostly Nayoung stan.
True I've never seen Eman argue with anyone.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
While i really like most of the individuals in IOI i like IZONE the group sooooo much more.

Take the vocal battle Yeonjung is better technically but she got far better songs each round. Yruis only great showcase song was wish.
Yuri had a far better show though as a person. Yeonjung was very petulant and unlikeable at times, Yuri was in harder choices v Goeun.
and handled the role splitting/drama much better despite being the same age.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
While i really like most of the individuals in IOI i like IZONE the group sooooo much more.

Take the vocal battle Yeonjung is better technically but she got far better songs each round. Yruis only great showcase song was wish.
Yuri had a far better show though as a person. Yeonjung was very petulant and unlikeable at times, Yuri was in harder choices v Goeun.
and handled the role splitting/drama much better despite being the same age.
see I wouldn't have known that-I didn't finish watching PD48 because I got bored but I watched the first season all the way through eventually and did see Yeonjung kind of annoying people at one point. I remember Mina doing the same, but technically I think I prefer Yeonjung just based off of what was shown.

I don't even really love either group. It was just interesting to see which one got the most for me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
see I wouldn't have known that-I didn't finish watching PD48 because I got bored but I watched the first season all the way through eventually and did see Yeonjung kind of annoying people at one point. I remember Mina doing the same, but technically I think I prefer Yeonjung just based off of what was shown.

I don't even really love either group. It was just interesting to see which one got the most for me.
Yep Yeonjung did get screwed vote wise blue v red but that helped her far more long run.

But ITNW as a former sm trainee(i found it funny that both teams had former sm girls singing main), haru haru, and pretty much the signature song of the produce series in the same place. Those are a vocals dream if you execute. There is no doubt that skill wise from the show Yeonjung comes out ahead.

Take Nayoung v Eunbi as leader.... Nayoungs task was far far simpler than Eunbis its not even close. I love Nayoung but she had to keep the kids together for 6 maybe 8 months a good chunk of that with members missing, and the only non Korean was from her company and very well known to her. Her biggest problem was that the groups life was sooo short that getting and keeping folks bought in could have been a challenge. Ill have to pick Eunbi

Chungha v Chaeyeon skill wise call it a wash.

Yena V Yoojung setting aside that she is the 4th member of the joyuriz :) also a wash.

Cute Wonyoung, Nako , Hitomi, Chaewon v Mina, Sohye yea that is izone.

Sexy i think the vid picked wrong to start with should be Chungha v Eunbi and i have no opinion.

youngest Wonyoung... that she was that good at 13 and by the projected end she still will be younger than when Somi started IOI. It is just flat nuts.

Dream girls is not a great song. LVR.

IOI - 1
IZONE - 4
even - 2
dont care - 1

even if ya break all the iffy/50v50 votes to IOI it is a tie and that i think is a good result :)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Oh cool I'll play.

1. I don't really know them well honestly. But I'll pick IOI Yeonjung. Liked her parts in the video.

2. I have to pick IZONE Chaeyeon because I'm in love with her sister ITZY Chaeryeong. don't tell her she's a stand in

3. IZONE YENA. I stan her.

4. IOI Chaeyeon is magical. I stan her.

5. IOI Sohye is Top 5 Best Things. I stan her too.

6. I'll pick IZONE Chaeyeon again.

7. My 3rd ultimate. NAYOUNG. NAYOUNG. NAYOUNG. There are only 2 people who I will ever consider picking over Nayoung in this world. Yoona and Tzuyu. That's it. Eunbi does not compete.

8. Oh man. As a song I gave to go with IZONE. LVER.

IOI 4.

IZONE 4

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I prefer IOI personally. I like their music and the members better (theres a few izone members I'm not fond of tbh)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread