Appreciation IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon is the female version of EXO's Kai! (3 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
For a long time I wondered WHY I fell in love with Chaeyeon so quickly, until one moment it just clicked. She reminds me SO MUCH of my ult bias Kai that it is weird!

Of course they have their differences and quirks that make them unique, but the characteristics that make me REALLY love them are the same!

1. Dancing gods who smile when dancing!

There are many great dancers in kpop, but those 2 so far are the only ones I have seen to have this big, happy and just so full of life smile on their face when dancing! They are just radiating with happiness and it is so obvious they enjoy being on stage and performing!


2. Uncontrollable laughter

They will start laughing at EVERYTHING and ANYTHING and once they start they never stop! They keep on laughing and laughing until they get short of breath and then they laugh some more!


3. Bodyrolls for DAYS

I don't know why, I am not a dancer or a dance expert, but their dancing styles seem really similar to me! Might just be me, but I somehow see it!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread