Trading J-Hope Halloween and Ni-Ki Halloween (2 Viewers)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i have gfriend sowon, oneus hwanwoong & snsd yoona hllw for jhope hllw
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hoping you get the snsds I need
yeah i still have to complete today's dailies and i'll post my cards request for today and yesterday since i forgot so stay tuned 👀
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
yeah i still have to complete today's dailies and i'll post my cards request for today and yesterday since i forgot so stay tuned 👀
I need seohyun and Jessica for over a year :pandabeg:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I need seohyun and Jessica for over a year :pandabeg:
i'll try 😭 tho i realized i already did my dailies of yesterday so minus two chances 😭😭 i'm just a bit confused sometimes bc of kst :kokorohappy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No my own :haylul:
@Tsukino would you accept my Treasure Asahi Halloween (or SNSD Yoona Halloween) for your Niki Halloween?
I also have Jennie 1 rare and CIX Seunghun and Yonghee rares. I'm okay to trade 2 rares from them to your Niki card. :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Tsukino would you accept my Treasure Asahi Halloween (or SNSD Yoona Halloween) for your Niki Halloween?
I also have Jennie 1 rare and CIX Seunghun and Yonghee rares. I'm okay to trade 2 rares from them to your Niki card. :sanapray:
Jennie 1 and Yonghee rares work :jenniecry: :taesquish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@Tsukino I offer you rose 1 rare and your choice of ioi yoojung or mina (I'll bring the other one to you later) for j-hope halloween if @seoriverse will trade me luda if I get him for her:nekoshy:
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
@Tsukino I offer you rose 1 rare and your choice of ioi yoojung or mina (I'll bring the other one to you later) for j-hope halloween if @seoriverse will trade me luda if I get him for her:nekoshy:
yes i'd agree to this trade 😍
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and litc
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread