- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Where?Updated (I think) my wanting list
Hoping you get the snsds I needi have gfriend sowon, oneus hwanwoong & snsd yoona hllw for jhope hllw
yeah i still have to complete today's dailies and i'll post my cards request for today and yesterday since i forgot so stay tuned 👀Hoping you get the snsds I need
I need seohyun and Jessica for over a yearyeah i still have to complete today's dailies and i'll post my cards request for today and yesterday since i forgot so stay tuned 👀
i'll try 😭 tho i realized i already did my dailies of yesterday so minus two chances 😭😭 i'm just a bit confused sometimes bc of kstI need seohyun and Jessica for over a year![]()
I have already the first twoi have gfriend sowon, oneus hwanwoong & snsd yoona hllw for jhope hllw
@Tsukino would you accept my Treasure Asahi Halloween (or SNSD Yoona Halloween) for your Niki Halloween?No my own![]()
Jennie 1 and Yonghee rares work@Tsukino would you accept my Treasure Asahi Halloween (or SNSD Yoona Halloween) for your Niki Halloween?
I also have Jennie 1 rare and CIX Seunghun and Yonghee rares. I'm okay to trade 2 rares from them to your Niki card.![]()
Thank you so much.Jennie 1 and Yonghee rares work![]()
![]()
i just got luda and hyoyeon hllw if this interest you more?I have already the first two
I don’t want any Halloween cardsi just got luda and hyoyeon hllw if this interest you more?
I want luda if I got anything @Tsukino wants to get you j-hope (I’ll have to check)i just got luda and hyoyeon hllw if this interest you more?
yes i'd agree to this trade 😍@Tsukino I offer you rose 1 rare and your choice of ioi yoojung or mina (I'll bring the other one to you later) for j-hope halloween if @seoriverse will trade me luda if I get him for her![]()
Deal@Tsukino I offer you rose 1 rare and your choice of ioi yoojung or mina (I'll bring the other one to you later) for j-hope halloween if @seoriverse will trade me luda if I get him for her![]()