Appreciation J-hope is a precious friend ♥ (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
In today's run episode they had to give each other presents and Hobi gave this to Jimin:


:maheart: :maheart:

Jimin was so moved

what an amazing present :maheart:



Jihope :sanapray::sanapray:
I can't stop smiling, they are adorable.:pepeheart:
also I didnt notice when I made this thread, but its my 100th thread :pepeheart: I am happy that its a J-hope appreciation :pepeheart:


​

@Jimin @MsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie @ReadMyFanfic2 @HopeOnTheStreet @Mirae @Chlorine @kuro

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
This precious angel needs to be appreciated more...







 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:bigcatcry: Good job hobi :pepecry1: you have fulfilled your duty to god
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread