J.Y. Park - Feel Special I like this version.
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 19 October 2020 #1 J.Y. Park - Feel Special I like this version. Reactions: OnlyCalB, hamz9_9, yeji and 2 others
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 19 October 2020 #2 @Once I think this version really makes you appreciate how beautiful the lyrics are! Reactions: Emanresu, OnlyCalB, yeji and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 October 2020 #3 Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey and OnlyCalB
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 20 October 2020 #4 Aww Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey