COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

January 1 is coming... (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It’s already the last day of December and we all know what the first day of the new year means...

Dispatch‘a New Year’s couple.

Now I don’t support Dispatch and wish they could be reprimanded for breaching celebrities’ privacy but I also can’t help but feel curious at the same time and WORRIED since Dispatch seems to hate my faves most of the time.

The New Year’s couple will be BIG otherwise Dispatch will get flack and according to SBS, the couple will either be “world star” sunbae-hoobae couple from the same agency or a couple where one (or both) is an actor. According to saesangs though, it’ll be the TT couple which I won’t publicly post here but feel free to pm me if you want to know lol.

Fans are worried it might be SM since Dispatch seems to hate them though. If it is SM and it ends up being EXO or RV, I’ll be happy for them. EXO I don’t think I’ll have to worry about since we’re at a point where we have even experienced marriage but I do worry about RV. Especially if it ends up being Irene...

Anywho, anyone have any guesses? Journalists tend to exaggerate when they say “world stars” so it could easily just be a group that is well known but not exactly top tier level too.

Here are the New Year couples from the past 10 years

Kim Hye Soo and Yoo Hae Jin (actors)

2011 and 2012 were skipped

Rain and Kim Tae Her

Yoona (SNSD) and Lee Seunggi (Actor/Singer)

Lee Jung Jae (actor) and Im Sae Ryeon (socialite)

Junsu (JYJ) and Hani (EXID)

No reveal because political scandal

G-Dragon (Big Bang) and Lee Joo Yeon (After School)
although this was never confirmed/denied I don't think

Kai (EXO) and Jennie (Black Pink)

They played with us but in the end didn't reveal anyone.
The fact that no one was revealed this year means they will go hard tomorrow though...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I just hope it's not Baekhyun. I would like him to date without any public attention. please don't let it be EXO
Dispatch always annoys me tbh. So many couples have broken up because they prematurely announced their relationship. I would like idols to be able to date without any public attention or fan pressure. Whoever it's going to be, I hope no one gives them hate and threats :umjicry: :sanapray: :umjicry: :sanapray:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I just hope it's not Baekhyun. I would like him to date without any public attention. please don't let it be EXO
Dispatch always annoys me tbh. So many couples have broken up because they prematurely announced their relationship. I would like idols to be able to date without any public attention or fan pressure. Whoever it's going to be, I hope no one gives them hate and threats :umjicry: :sanapray: :umjicry: :sanapray:
Yeh the only reason I don't want it to be EXO is so they can date in private and release the news whenever they feel is convenient (if at all) like Chen did. But I also don't think this will impact them too much if it does end up being them since the fandom has experienced everything at this point and I feel like the childish ones who can't handle dating news have mostly already left.

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
by TT do you mean that TT is the first letters of both of the celebrities' names?

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeh the only reason I don't want it to be EXO is so they can date in private and release the news whenever they feel is convenient (if at all) like Chen did. But I also don't think this will impact them too much if it does end up being them since the fandom has experienced everything at this point and I feel like the childish ones who can't handle dating news have mostly already left.
Yea I certainly hope so but the fear of what happened with Baekhyun Taeyeon, Kai Krystal and Chen and his wife makes me so wary tbh

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I doubt it'll be EXO, bcs that would just be beating a dead horse at this point (as far as dating news go) ain't nobody gonna be surprised if an EXO member is dating.

If it's SM & TT then Taemin OR Taeyong for the male part. I'd think Taeyong would be too underwhelming for the korean GP, so, Taemin more likely.

Maybe BTS? That would certainly be a hard hitter! If it's same company ig Gfriend would technically count as well & could be stretched to be world stars.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I doubt it'll be EXO, bcs that would just be beating a dead horse at this point (as far as dating news go) ain't nobody gonna be surprised if an EXO member is dating.

If it's SM & TT then Taemin OR Taeyong for the male part. I'd think Taeyong would be too underwhelming for the korean GP, so, Taemin more likely.

Maybe BTS? That would certainly be a hard hitter! If it's same company ig Gfriend would technically count as well & could be stretched to be world stars.
Wait no the TT couple aren't from SM. They're a couple that saesangs already know well but they don't fit SBS's hints. Apparently they're a couple that K-fans have known for a while because they're really close and spend a lot of time together when in Korea. So it would be huge news for int-fans but probably not that big for K-fans. I can pm you who they are. I think someone posted about them on this forum a while ago but no one believed it lol.

by TT do you mean that TT is the first letters of both of the celebrities' names?
T is the first letter of both their names.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wait no the TT couple aren't from SM. They're a couple that saesangs already know well but they don't fit SBS's hints. Apparently they're a couple that K-fans have known for a while because they're really close and spend a lot of time together when in Korea. So it would be huge news for int-fans but probably not that big for K-fans. I can pm you who they are. I think someone posted about them on this forum a while ago but no one believed it lol.

T is the first letter of both their names.
DM me too I wanna know :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
a bts member would be huge but they are on good terms with dispatch so that ain't happening....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread