January 1 is coming... (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s already the last day of December and we all know what the first day of the new year means...

Dispatch‘a New Year’s couple.

Now I don’t support Dispatch and wish they could be reprimanded for breaching celebrities’ privacy but I also can’t help but feel curious at the same time and WORRIED since Dispatch seems to hate my faves most of the time.

The New Year’s couple will be BIG otherwise Dispatch will get flack and according to SBS, the couple will either be “world star” sunbae-hoobae couple from the same agency or a couple where one (or both) is an actor. According to saesangs though, it’ll be the TT couple which I won’t publicly post here but feel free to pm me if you want to know lol.

Fans are worried it might be SM since Dispatch seems to hate them though. If it is SM and it ends up being EXO or RV, I’ll be happy for them. EXO I don’t think I’ll have to worry about since we’re at a point where we have even experienced marriage but I do worry about RV. Especially if it ends up being Irene...

Anywho, anyone have any guesses? Journalists tend to exaggerate when they say “world stars” so it could easily just be a group that is well known but not exactly top tier level too.

Here are the New Year couples from the past 10 years

2010
Kim Hye Soo and Yoo Hae Jin (actors)

2011 and 2012 were skipped

2013
Rain and Kim Tae Her

2014
Yoona (SNSD) and Lee Seunggi (Actor/Singer)

2015
Lee Jung Jae (actor) and Im Sae Ryeon (socialite)

2016
Junsu (JYJ) and Hani (EXID)

2017
No reveal because political scandal

2018
G-Dragon (Big Bang) and Lee Joo Yeon (After School)
although this was never confirmed/denied I don't think

2019
Kai (EXO) and Jennie (Black Pink)

2020
They played with us but in the end didn't reveal anyone.
The fact that no one was revealed this year means they will go hard tomorrow though...
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just hope it's not Baekhyun. I would like him to date without any public attention. please don't let it be EXO
Dispatch always annoys me tbh. So many couples have broken up because they prematurely announced their relationship. I would like idols to be able to date without any public attention or fan pressure. Whoever it's going to be, I hope no one gives them hate and threats :umjicry: :sanapray: :umjicry: :sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I just hope it's not Baekhyun. I would like him to date without any public attention. please don't let it be EXO
Dispatch always annoys me tbh. So many couples have broken up because they prematurely announced their relationship. I would like idols to be able to date without any public attention or fan pressure. Whoever it's going to be, I hope no one gives them hate and threats :umjicry: :sanapray: :umjicry: :sanapray:
Yeh the only reason I don't want it to be EXO is so they can date in private and release the news whenever they feel is convenient (if at all) like Chen did. But I also don't think this will impact them too much if it does end up being them since the fandom has experienced everything at this point and I feel like the childish ones who can't handle dating news have mostly already left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,402
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,812
Gender
Female
by TT do you mean that TT is the first letters of both of the celebrities' names?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeh the only reason I don't want it to be EXO is so they can date in private and release the news whenever they feel is convenient (if at all) like Chen did. But I also don't think this will impact them too much if it does end up being them since the fandom has experienced everything at this point and I feel like the childish ones who can't handle dating news have mostly already left.
Yea I certainly hope so but the fear of what happened with Baekhyun Taeyeon, Kai Krystal and Chen and his wife makes me so wary tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I doubt it'll be EXO, bcs that would just be beating a dead horse at this point (as far as dating news go) ain't nobody gonna be surprised if an EXO member is dating.

If it's SM & TT then Taemin OR Taeyong for the male part. I'd think Taeyong would be too underwhelming for the korean GP, so, Taemin more likely.

Maybe BTS? That would certainly be a hard hitter! If it's same company ig Gfriend would technically count as well & could be stretched to be world stars.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I doubt it'll be EXO, bcs that would just be beating a dead horse at this point (as far as dating news go) ain't nobody gonna be surprised if an EXO member is dating.

If it's SM & TT then Taemin OR Taeyong for the male part. I'd think Taeyong would be too underwhelming for the korean GP, so, Taemin more likely.

Maybe BTS? That would certainly be a hard hitter! If it's same company ig Gfriend would technically count as well & could be stretched to be world stars.
Wait no the TT couple aren't from SM. They're a couple that saesangs already know well but they don't fit SBS's hints. Apparently they're a couple that K-fans have known for a while because they're really close and spend a lot of time together when in Korea. So it would be huge news for int-fans but probably not that big for K-fans. I can pm you who they are. I think someone posted about them on this forum a while ago but no one believed it lol.

by TT do you mean that TT is the first letters of both of the celebrities' names?
T is the first letter of both their names.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait no the TT couple aren't from SM. They're a couple that saesangs already know well but they don't fit SBS's hints. Apparently they're a couple that K-fans have known for a while because they're really close and spend a lot of time together when in Korea. So it would be huge news for int-fans but probably not that big for K-fans. I can pm you who they are. I think someone posted about them on this forum a while ago but no one believed it lol.


T is the first letter of both their names.
DM me too I wanna know :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread