Jennie breaks into tears while performing "stay". (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is not recent, but a month old actually. I don't know if a thread has been made on this topic or not. I am sharing it because I just saw it now. She started cried while singing her verse.
1:09 is when she starts crying.
I won't deny that she has been lazy on stage but the hate is getting out of hand at this point. This made me feel so bad for her.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, I don't support hating an idol as they're people as well.

BUT people pay to see your concert. Their earned money. It's your job, you should do it perfectly.
There are groups working their butts of with promoting whilst preparing a comeback making them work around the clock everyday
(think about Twice: after promo's, they drop another comeback within a few weeks. NCT has revealed they practice the dance for a month, so singing and such, it takes a lot of time).

It should be a wake-up call for her. If she can't handle a promo and a concert after a year of hiatus, then she should reconsider her future. Being an idol is hard work but people spend money on you, you should be perfect. It is unfair for the other members as well.
I don't think you would want your doctor to be lazy and say "you have a fever" when you're terribly ill. Let's face it: if you are lazy on your job, you'll be fired.

So I'm with the people who are angry at her. For other things, I agree she doesn't deserve hate.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, I do think she has been lazy and there really isn't any excuse for it.

But also the hate she is getting is out of hand and nobody deserves that there are even videos talking about her attitude but I was scrolling through my tumblr feed and it showed a clip of Jisoo crying and getting emotional after seeing Jennie perform SOLO. Jennie had no clue this happened and got to see the clip and her eyes began to water.

That girl is probably going through some shit (not excusing again) but harassing her isn't going to help. I appreciate people who are going about it politely.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean, I don't support hating an idol as they're people as well.

BUT people pay to see your concert. Their earned money. It's your job, you should do it perfectly.
There are groups working their butts of with promoting whilst preparing a comeback making them work around the clock everyday
(think about Twice: after promo's, they drop another comeback within a few weeks. NCT has revealed they practice the dance for a month, so singing and such, it takes a lot of time).

It should be a wake-up call for her. If she can't handle a promo and a concert after a year of hiatus, then she should reconsider her future. Being an idol is hard work but people spend money on you, you should be perfect. It is unfair for the other members as well.
I don't think you would want your doctor to be lazy and say "you have a fever" when you're terribly ill. Let's face it: if you are lazy on your job, you'll be fired.

So I'm with the people who are angry at her. For other things, I agree she doesn't deserve hate.
Honestly, I do think she has been lazy and there really isn't any excuse for it.

But also the hate she is getting is out of hand and nobody deserves that there are even videos talking about her attitude but I was scrolling through my tumblr feed and it showed a clip of Jisoo crying and getting emotional after seeing Jennie perform SOLO. Jennie had no clue this happened and got to see the clip and her eyes began to water.

That girl is probably going through some shit (not excusing again) but harassing her isn't going to help. I appreciate people who are going about it politely.
Can't defend her lazy attitude. I was really disappointed too when she started half assing her performances but at this point, it's just not constructive criticism. People are harassing the poor girl. I don't want to say this but I feel like she doesn't belong in this industry. She can't handle the stress and workload.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Can't defend her lazy attitude. I was really disappointed too when she started half assing her performances but at this point, it's just not constructive criticism. People are harassing the poor girl. I don't want to say this but I feel like she doesn't belong in this industry. She can't handle the stress and workload.
Yes ^
I think what people are doing trying to have at least one comment get to her, cuz we know YG won't tell her to step up her game.
If she can't handle a concert AND a promo, after a year of hiatus, then she really does need to think.
If she wants to do what she wants, then she should be a soloist, cuz this is hurting the 3 members who are trying to make fans happy about going to their concert, who are dancing their butts off.
If she really wants to be famous, she can be an actress.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread