- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I had to resize this initially, because the dimensions weren't right to use as a cover.
But it turned out rather well for a few dabs here and there.
Colours are on fire imo.
Love some Jennie of BLACKPINK <3
Btw my photo cards I got with square up were Jennie and Jisoo if anyone is interested :)
@vogue @kodoku @gayzone @Somi @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Nekone @Jakey_Yoda @Keihatsu @Ahsoka
But it turned out rather well for a few dabs here and there.
Colours are on fire imo.
Love some Jennie of BLACKPINK <3
Btw my photo cards I got with square up were Jennie and Jisoo if anyone is interested :)
@vogue @kodoku @gayzone @Somi @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Nekone @Jakey_Yoda @Keihatsu @Ahsoka