Jennie posed for Marie Claire... and it might have added to the long list unfair treatment toward the other girls (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think of so many of the "It Girls" when it comes to getting hated on and none of them were really the same by the time it was over.
it really is sad. honestly, being an it girl is hard. I think that if i were in a kpop group, I wouldn't want to hold that position.
 
D

Deleted member 74

Jennie is so pretty
Imo, I don't really think it's unfair to the other members
I think she's the face of the group and is the most popular, so she just gets these opportunities
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread