I really miss his long hair! 😭😭😭😭😭
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 20 July 2020 #1 I really miss his long hair! 😭😭😭😭😭 Reactions: natura, JakeyWantsCakey, dooh and 1 other person
Wonpil Joined 8 April 2020 Messages 2,021 Reactions Received 4,721 Website miracleboysatori.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Non-Binary Ship @MinKarat Wreck @izcream 20 July 2020 #2 I miss the long hair but prefer the last image of him Reactions: dooh and Saythename17
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 20 July 2020 #3 Long hair. Jeonghan with short hair is like Woozi growth spurting to 6' 2". Nice but not the same. Reactions: dooh and Saythename17
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 July 2020 #4 miniminhee said: I miss the long hair but prefer the last image of him Click to expand... last pic looks amazing Reactions: Saythename17 and Wonpil
miniminhee said: I miss the long hair but prefer the last image of him Click to expand... last pic looks amazing
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 20 July 2020 #5 Long hair!!! Reactions: Saythename17
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 21 July 2020 #6 short hair for me! Reactions: Saythename17