@Once
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,129 Reactions Received 98,927 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,765 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 10 November 2024 #1 @Once Reactions: Selfmate, fdonce and StirFriedPanda
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,463 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 10 November 2024 #2 That jacket is so ugly... Reactions: fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,867 Reactions Received 44,539 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,336 10 November 2024 #3 PandaTteokbokki said: That jacket is so ugly... Click to expand... Yea....it is... Reactions: StirFriedPanda
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,867 Reactions Received 44,539 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,336 10 November 2024 #4 I knew it wasnt...but a part of me was expecting Gaeul and JY Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,129 Reactions Received 98,927 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,765 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 10 November 2024 #5 fdonce said: I knew it wasnt...but a part of me was expecting Gaeul and JY Click to expand... I was thinking about it too maybe Gaeul can go on her inspector show Reactions: fdonce
fdonce said: I knew it wasnt...but a part of me was expecting Gaeul and JY Click to expand... I was thinking about it too maybe Gaeul can go on her inspector show
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,162 Reactions Received 46,823 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,737 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 10 November 2024 #6 well, the jacket is just meh... but I love her short hair! Reactions: Moguri
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,304 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 11 November 2024 #7 nice