- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I think this was her last day of promotions, she really went all out with the challenges!!
@Once
@Once
maybe she is preparing for clown college??Why is Sullyoon's shoes 3 sizes too large???![]()
Wait she called him a gorilla? I need clip of this!maybe she is preparing for clown college??
I guess JYP Is still mad, that she called him a gorilla![]()
this was super hilarious, I luaghed so muchO man this is gold...![]()
Ah..but I can see see Chaeryeong agreeing with the statement toothis was super hilarious, I luaghed so much
In the next episode Itzy were guests and the host confronted them with that statement and Ruyjin was like: "cool" but Chaeryeong was quick to correct her and said: WE DO NOT AGREE WITH HER!
no she denied that Izty ever made fun of JYP in their entire lives, she was very vehement about itAh..but I can see see Chaeryeong agreeing with the statement too![]()
you seem to have more lives than a catpheeeww I'm dead for the 937462th time![]()
aren't you guriguri the cat?? why havent you dead already??you seem to have more lives than a cat![]()
I'm a strong cat and don't die so easilyaren't you guriguri the cat?? why havent you dead already??![]()
Jihyo does not want anyone to die, don't say weird things!!poor jihyo![]()
then why she said killin me good?!Jihyo does not want anyone to die, don't say weird things!!![]()