- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,837
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
you could still buy some.. if you have some money leftUh oh... I'm in trouble![]()
I might have a bigger problem then.. being brokeyou could still buy some.. if you have some money left![]()
Jihyo said it's not a problemI might have a bigger problem then.. being broke![]()
Iono how ill but milk touch without money...Jihyo said it's not a problem![]()
you can always use the excuse that god (Jihyo) told you to steal Milktouch...Iono how ill but milk touch without money...
I think Jihyo is telling me to steal![]()
Good thing im a duck...humans are pretty lenient when it comes to animals stealing stuffyou can always use the excuse that god (Jihyo) told you to steal Milktouch...
if you ever steal from me my friend - roasting is the least of your worries!!!Good thing im a duck...humans are pretty lenient when it comes to animals stealing stuff![]()
Not if you're ugly in the insideIs eating makeup safe?![]()
that is not true!!! Don't twist her words!!Iono how ill but milk touch without money...
I think Jihyo is telling me to steal![]()
no please don't do itIs eating makeup safe?![]()
I dont see how else to interpret itthat is not true!!! Don't twist her words!!![]()
Your thought process is logical.Iono how ill but milk touch without money...
I think Jihyo is telling me to steal![]()
Jihyo is telling people to steal and eat makeup. Girl has gone gangster on Once.no please don't do it![]()
work to get more money, then get the milktouch!I dont see how else to interpret it![]()
NO SHE HAS NOT DONE THAT!!!Jihyo is telling people to steal and eat makeup. Girl has gone gangster on Once.![]()
But she's said no money no problemwork to get more money, then get the milktouch!
becasue you can earn moreBut she's said no money no problem![]()