Appreciation Jimin is an angel (or not) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I have seen this video on my twitter timeline since the concert and I found it soooo cute (just like everyone else)
BUT
we got another one from a different angle and the truth is out



:llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

Its so funny how the whole fandom was dying over Vmin and how Jimin is an angel when he was the one who pushed him :llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

I love these dorks :pepeheart::pepeheart:

anyway stan these cuties

​

@Jimin @MrsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie @ReadMyFanfic2 @HopeOnTheStreet @Mirae @Chlorine @kuro



​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
THATS MY BOY
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
THATS MY BOY
You know by this point I feel like you'd be cooing over how beautiful and powerful Jimin looked doing it, if he straight up yeeted V off that stage without blinking an eye.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You know by this point I feel like you'd be cooing over how beautiful and powerful Jimin looked doing it, if he straight up yeeted V off that stage without blinking an eye.
that sounds hot :sj_weary: @ me when that happens
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread