- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
I have seen this video on my twitter timeline since the concert and I found it soooo cute (just like everyone else)
BUT
we got another one from a different angle and the truth is out



Its so funny how the whole fandom was dying over Vmin and how Jimin is an angel when he was the one who pushed him

I love these dorks

anyway stan these cuties
BUT
we got another one from a different angle and the truth is out
Its so funny how the whole fandom was dying over Vmin and how Jimin is an angel when he was the one who pushed him
I love these dorks
anyway stan these cuties
@Jimin @MrsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie @ReadMyFanfic2 @HopeOnTheStreet @Mirae @Chlorine @kuro