- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,711
- Reactions Received
- 93,511
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,443
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I was so confused at first, but I think you got tricked yourselfThe girls commenting on Chawon's pics
@Jigumi
@Dive
ahhh reading is fundamental lol sorry for the bad tag :)I was so confused at first, but I think you got tricked yourself
It's Yunjin from LSFM, not Yujn from IVEI guess it's just a bit random that Yunjin replied to Yena too
I like everyone involved, so it's no problem either wayahhh reading is fundamental lol sorry for the bad tag :)
at least it was Minjo and Yujin out shopping lol.I like everyone involved, so it's no problem either way
I love idols interacting with each other![]()
Yudings?at least it was Minjoo and Yujin out shopping lol.
or Yudings as Minjoo calls her.
The 2 of them were room mates in IZ*one first dorm. lol in the first season of IZ*one chuu Minjo is like mom at times. making her wash up and get up ect .Yudings?
lets just tag @Fearnot too to make sure no one feels left out![]()
awww that is so sweet!!The 2 of them were room mates in IZ*one first dorm. lol in the first season of IZ*one chuu Minjo is like mom at times. making her wash up and get up ect .