Cover Jinho - { QUEEN } Bohemian Rhapsody Cover (1 Viewer)

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Just reminding you that this exists and I couldnt be happier.
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
There was a user who always posted his singing videos on AKP and I gotta say he's a fantastic vocalist. Very underrated.
That user must be my spirit animal. Lol. :pepehug2:
His pronunciation is spot on, his voice is golden. I love it to bits


Isnt it tho. Oof!
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Of course it's not you. Didn't you read the post after? I said she was horrible. You're not horrible :pandalove:
No horrible in this lifetime. Lol
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
that's my baby being adorable as always, he's too much, i love him

I am actually quite happy there is another pentagon stan among us. Lol
I am a Shinwon/Yuto bias
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am actually quite happy there is another pentagon stan among us. Lol
I am a Shinwon/Yuto bias
Pleasure to know another universe here :sanapray: i would display my jinho badge but because it black/white, it doesnt look that good with the others and even now, my set up is weird
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Pleasure to know another universe here :sanapray: i would display my jinho badge but because it black/white, it doesnt look that good with the others and even now, my set up is weird
Haha. I dont have enough badges to have a set up. I want to eventually get them all. Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread