- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,170
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
you don't like the bottom half?the top half is fine.
the bottom half with the big bow, is like alice in wonderland type thing
It is an eye sore, I will say that muchyou don't like the bottom half?
different strokes for different folksIt is an eye sore, I will say that much
I concur with this statementdifferent strokes for different folks
it's hard to deny lolI concur with this statement
a VERY VERY expensive gift indeedShe looks like a human gift set![]()
![]()
![]()
Unless shes a gift for me, then its freea VERY VERY expensive gift indeed
The best things in life are freeUnless shes a gift for me, then its free![]()
Denial is my middle nameit's hard to deny lol
STOP changing your username!!! middle or otherwise lolDenial is my middle name
I did no such thingSTOP changing your username!!! middle or otherwise lol
That was my twin![]()
Liar Liar pants on fire
sure mate sureThat was my twin
We share the same accountπ
Ok it was me lolsure mate sure
pull the other one!!!
any good?Ok it was me lol
It came from watching immaculate with Sydney Sweeny