Photo Jisoo for Alo (plus her own designed Sunset Sneakers) (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they aren't cheap lol

1761179003250.png


you can convert that to your own currency
They are also out of stock so I couldn’t even get it if I wanted to :leavingmind:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like these even if they do have my arch nemesis laces
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread