Photo Jisoo for ELLE Korea July 2025 (1 Viewer)

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,429
Reactions Received
55,178
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,524
1750079578257.png


1750079589985.png


1750079602167.png


1750079615807.png


1750079625513.png


1750079639567.png


Jisoo, the Queen of Summer, Cartier and Romantic Cover Decorations

Jisoo's dazzling summer with Cartier jewelry on the July issue cover of Elle.

Jisoo decorated the cover of Elle magazine's July issue. This photoshoot, featuring Cartier watches and jewelry, captured Jisoo's lovely and romantic moments shining brightest under the summer sun.

After the photoshoot, an interview was conducted. Jisoo, who always finds happiness through small and cute things, said, "There is a playground in front of my house, and when I open the window, I can hear the dogs playing and barking, and children chattering. Listening to it makes me smile, and I try to enjoy the leisurely moments that can be felt on warm days. Now I can enjoy summer."

Regarding Blackpink's upcoming world tour 'DEADLINE,' she said, "I'm really looking forward to it and excited. We're preparing stylishly to hear the Blink cheers that I missed so much, so I hope you look forward to it."

About appearing as a full group of Blackpink after a long time, she said, "Since each of us has been doing a wide variety of activities, I think the range of ideas has expanded when we come together. We've pooled our know-how, so I believe we can return as a more impressive full group."

Regarding what she has liked the longest since she started liking something, Jisoo said, "Probably myself. I am my biggest supporter. I always cheer for myself and give more love than anyone else."

Jisoo's photoshoot and interview can be seen in Elle's July issue and on their website, and the YouTube film is available through Elle's YouTube channel.

Source: https://www.elle.co.kr/article/1883224

@Blink
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Magical
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread