- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,168
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
Irene leaves the roomwe appreciate grandmas in kpop lol
I love her to pieces. In fact, every single RV member. But yeah, she's much older than Kim Jisoo.OG Grandma!!!
I love her to pieces. In fact, every single RV member. But yeah, she's much older than Kim Jisoo.
not everyone in here is 75 like you Dundee!!!![]()
I wouldn't say so much older...
would you say Jisoo is so much older than yourself???? lol
woah...someone is getting touchy about their age!!!not everyone in here is 75 like you Dundee!!!
for us, 3.5 years is like 1/7 of our lifetime, not 1/100!
you should change your u.n to smart a** !!
![]()
I'm not but you have to realize many of us aren't even 30 yet.woah...someone is getting touchy about their age!!!
sorry you do sound serious when saying that so I'll leave the age jokes alone for the near futureI'm not but you have to realize many of us aren't even 30 yet.
3.5 years to me was another lifetime ago! In fact, I was still in College!
don't be sorry and don't leave anything alone. it's a forum, not a psych ward! Meant to express opinions and diverse outlooks. I'm not asking you to side with me, I'm asking you to understand how my view may differ than yours from my vantage point! Get it? <3sorry you do sound serious when saying that so I'll leave the age jokes alone for the near future
I understand my frienddon't be sorry and don't leave anything alone. it's a forum, not a psych ward! Meant to express opinions and diverse outlooks. I'm not asking you to side with me, I'm asking you to understand how my view may differ than yours from my vantage point! Get it? <3
I like you just the way you are. Don't ever change. I'm not offended, nor are you getting rid of me anytime soonI understand my friend
I was trying to make a joke about age (and not yours specifically) and your reply seemed quite serious so...