- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,429
- Reactions Received
- 55,173
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,524
Not sure about the straw hat photos but the rest are nice![]()
she's trying to hide from the zombiesDidn't know wearing baskets on your head was back in fashion.![]()
Did she wear it in the show?she's trying to hide from the zombies
her latest drama Newtopia is about Zombies
no - this is a DIOR straw hat - the average person can't afford it lolDid she wear it in the show?
I've seen those sold in Chinatown for like 5 bucksno - this is a DIOR straw hat - the average person can't afford it lol
firstly I highly doubt JISOO is wearing a 5 buck knockoff straw hat in a vogue photoshoot!!!I've seen those sold in Chinatown for like 5 bucks![]()
It can't be a knock off...the OG strawhats are cheap hats made for the farmers for the rice fields and stuff. It's meant to be cheap because you need it accessible to the entire populationfirstly I highly doubt JISOO is wearing a 5 buck knockoff straw hat in a vogue photoshoot!!!
second 5 bucks??? you're getting ripped off
DIOR straw hats aren't made for farmers at least not the average farmer lolIt can't be a knock off...the OG strawhats are cheap hats made for the farmers for the rice fields and stuff. It's meant to be cheap because you need it accessible to the entire population![]()
We'll feed the zombies Fdonce so they won't be hungry.she's trying to hide from the zombies
her latest drama Newtopia is about Zombies
ducks are great food for humans...We'll feed the zombies Fdonce so they won't be hungry.![]()
You really think if the choice is between me or Jisoo, the zombies won't eat Jisoo instead?We'll feed the zombies Fdonce so they won't be hungry.![]()
Nah, zombies are dumb. You only have to run faster than the slowest person. Sorry, your getting shot in the foot.You really think if the choice is between me or Jisoo, the zombies won't eat Jisoo instead?![]()
I have never in any zombie shows seen any eat ducks, id say I'm pretty safeNah, zombies are dumb. You only have to run faster than the slowest person. Sorry, your getting shot in the foot.![]()