Jisoo's lymph nodes are swollen :( (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Everyone has, but i think you mean visible ones.

Hmh, i hope she's okay it does seem like they are swollen. Hopefully she has just cold or sth (though performing while having cold isn't ideal).
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Everyone has, but i think you mean visible ones.

Hmh, i hope she's okay it does seem like they are swollen. Hopefully she has just cold or sth (though performing while having cold isn't ideal).
Yeah that's what I meant. I hope she's gonna be okay.

And I failed biology.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah that's what I meant. I hope she's gonna be okay.

And I failed biology.
It's ok lol i'm just so used of people saying Park Bom has lymph nodes like lymph nodes in general are bad thing, going as far as claiming she has problem singing cause of them or that she hasn't had PS it's lymph nodes that change her appearance (fans are as weird as antis sometimes lol).

I have had lymph nodes on my neck swollen when i had flu, three actually at same time, and it wasn't fun they were pretty sore though not biggest annoyance over the flu. Still, it makes me wonder a bit on why Jisoo's lymph nodes are swollen. I think it's concerning especially if it happens often cause i'd think it's just not due to cold/flu then. And i would imagine it's not best condition to sing in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


And it says "again" so it's not the first time it showed? This reminds me of when Bom performed at Sketchbook with her lymph nodes showing. :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
Yeah when she performed in Jakarta day 1 she was also had that...

This means she is too tired right
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread