Reality Join me on a super belated marathon of Produce48 before IZ*ONE's comeback (1 Viewer)

Who is your IZ*ONE bias?


  • Total voters
    8

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nako and Miku wore black with caps Their audition does not exist.
Its nowhere word is it was a song that mnet was not able to get permission for.
BTW That is HKT that got killed they chose a horrible song.
Up beat and happy like Woota people and they would have been fine.

15972
Oh yep I mixed up HKT with NGT lol, HKT was Nako's group that got killed by the judge.
NGT performed a pretty enjoyable song right? All the trainees seemed to like it, Choi Yena was especially feeling it lmao.

It seemed to me like MNET might not have expected Nako to get popular at the start and adjusted things later accordingly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh yep I mixed up HKT with NGT lol, HKT was Nako's group that got killed by the judge.
NGT performed a pretty enjoyable song right? All the trainees seemed to like it, Choi Yena was especially feeling it lmao.

It seemed to me like MNET might not have expected Nako to get popular at the start and adjusted things later accordingly.
HKT is Nakos team same as Sakura but she was not in that audition.

Its hard with the akb groups until ya get used to it.

NGT did Japanese gee (noe's team)

NMB back slapping (Miru's/Sae team did Woota people the fun song with the retro outfits)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
HKT is Nakos team same as Sakura but she was not in that audition.

Its hard with the akb groups until ya get used to it.

NGT did Japanese gee (noe's team)

NMB back slapping (Miru's/Sae team did Woota people the fun song with the retro outfits)
I see lmao, I mixed up NGT with NMB this time XD

Yeah NMB was the most fun group performance by the Japanese. Other than Takeuchi Miyu with the other 2 girls, but I was mostly focused on her and not the other 2 so :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Will post my Episode 3 writeup later- basically the rise of Yabuki Nako and MNET editing going into full comedy mode :yolk:
Poor Gyuri :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh lol i was one of those who was so triggered over the final line-up, half of it cause Han Chowon wasn't in it and other half cause how much I hated how they did the final performances, that was such bullshit.

I remember somewhat who I rooted for final line-up, I even did my dream line up though I can't remember who all were in it. But Chowon for sure, then Sakura (I didn't like her first, but she sold me over in Blackpink's cover performance), Kaeun (she had such great attitude), Goto Moe (the 4D dancing queen), Nako, Miru, Eunbi (i noticed her quite late though) and Yena (cute "fake maknae" type).

EDIT: I think best performances of the show for me were some of first audition performances especially from japanese contestants, those were pretty hilarious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread