- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,662
- Reactions Received
- 93,471
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,317
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
@Goldenstarlooking for
Common priority, Batch 6:
SNSD Oh!GG: HYOYEON
Joy: 3, 4, 5
low:
CLC: Yeeun
Twice: Chaeyoung
Weki Meki: Lua
YooA : 3
Are you still looking for Weki Meki Lua?looking for
Common priority, Batch 6:
SNSD Oh!GG: HYOYEON
Joy: 3, 4, 5
low:
CLC: Yeeun
Twice: Chaeyoung
Weki Meki: Lua
YooA : 3
i am an idiot forgot to change taht to traded. and i have Hyoyeon sorry@RandAlThor Oh!gg Hyoyeon for jonghyun 3?
You can’t trade logo cards you can only get them by requesting after completing a set (in this case shinee common)
see lexus ^and this thread is old i have all those cards.
ah ok, thxs for letting me know.You can’t trade logo cards you can only get them by requesting after completing a set (in this case shinee common)
kpopsource.com
sure say sungkyu 5@RandAlThor
hey, sry to bother you again.
just wanted to ask if you are willing to trade your jonghuyn 5 card.
if I have anything you would like pls let me know, I`m trading all my none shinee cards.
![]()
ani's Card Trading Thread [new cards every day] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
♥ Welcome to my Card Trading Thread ♥ What I`m looking for (in that order): 01. SHINee 02. all other SM Ent. Artists (incl. Ex-SM Artists) 03. Other Artists (see list below) Information: 01. I don't trade completed sets 02. Pls post trades in this thread and not my wall 03. Pls make sure...kpopsource.com
yes, I will post the trade. thxssure say sungkyu 5