- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Here’s a quote from the start of the article: “Simone Biles once reflected on an overwhelming incident that made her hesitant to learn a balance beam skill. The horrifying incident occurred when the gymnast was trying to master the Tkatchev on uneven bars.”
I was confused at first because they themselves say the Tkatchev is a bars skill, but I thought maybe she got scared of the Tkatchev and then went on beam and it spread to beam? But no. The article starts talking about beam, switches to bars when describing the scary incident, then switches back to beam when talking about she preforms the Tkatchev on beam at a competition. They had it wrong, made it right, then made it wrong again
Google is your friend. And I get not knowing what a Tkatchev is, but did the person who proofread this not wonder a bit why they’re talking about 2 different events for one skill?
www.sportskeeda.com
I was confused at first because they themselves say the Tkatchev is a bars skill, but I thought maybe she got scared of the Tkatchev and then went on beam and it spread to beam? But no. The article starts talking about beam, switches to bars when describing the scary incident, then switches back to beam when talking about she preforms the Tkatchev on beam at a competition. They had it wrong, made it right, then made it wrong again
"A bad experience had made me afraid"- When Simone Biles reflected on terrifying incident that made her apprehensive about learning balance beam skill
Simone Biles once reflected on an overwhelming incident that made her hesitant to learn a balance beam skill.