- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
So as y'all know I'm on a mission to get to 10K messages before the end of 2020. As I said in my last thread, my goal was to make 50 posts a day for the rest of the month and I was actually doing A LOT BETTER than that getting 100 posts a day until this week. I have picked back up again today by writing about 90 posts so I feel like I've made up for the last few days where I've under posted. I feel like tomorrow, I'm probably gonna surpass 1,000 posts for the month and my goal is to get to 8K before the end of the month.
Do y'all think I can do it?
Do y'all think I can do it?