- Joined
- 28 November 2018
- Messages
- 281
- Reactions Received
- 2,018
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
OH MY GOD. I really hope this isn`t true..... There are more reports. These poor women.
I don't think the Strip Club part is true because they seem to be talking about it as though it's some sick joke but the stuff about the girl being passed out must be true because they're talking about a clip which must've been posted in the original chatroom...I really hope these kind of things don't turn out to be true. Its just disgusting.
Yup that seemed like joking around and not being serious, but it did sound like passed out girl was being filmed and that film was shared.I don't who about the Strip Club part because they seem to be talking about it as though it's some sick joke but the stuff about the girl being passed out must be true because they're talking about a clip which must've been posted in the original chatroom...
Exactly, the joke part makes me sickGenuinely terrifying! The fact that they even think those things should be joked about is disturbing... 🤮