Appreciation Jungkook is an amazing person (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think jungkook is an amazing person and performer


He's has a great vocal technique and I love his voice it so sweet and soothing
He's one of the best singers in bts

He's also a good song writer

He's also a sweet and funny person and seems very close with his members that he loves and can joke about with them
It's also sweet how much jungkook loves and cares for his fans 😊



He's also one bts's best visual

IMG_0194.PNG
IMG_0195.PNG
IMG_0196.PNG
IMG_0197.PNG
IMG_0199.PNG
IMG_0200.PNG


Soo beautiful :pandaamazed::pandalove:


I hope my secret santa likes this thread

I hope I did I good job :pandanoreaction::pandabeg:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
cute thread...
However cause i use to watch Bangtatv alot on youtube when in like the first year of their debut... everytime i see Jungkook's name i usually always think about this..



still gets me everytime, he's was so adorable, he's grown up well lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread