Just a friendly reminder :) (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's irritating, at the least, because she shouldn't even be mentioned:pandamad:
Thanks for your protection tho :sanapray:
my queeennn
yea but they don't know him so obv he's going to be tied to his famous sister
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my queeennn
yea but they don't know him so obv he's going to be tied to his famous sister
True, but at the same time I wish they could just use his name and treat him like the nobody he is
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
If there is women don't claim her hehe
I think i'll pass on a possible woman in charge of a drug and prostitution ring, i'd just enjoy how much it'd mess up the Twitter stans cancelling men.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think i'll pass on a possible woman in charge of a drug and prostitution ring, i'd just enjoy how much it'd mess up the Twitter stans cancelling men.
I'm already cancelling males with this scandal :sanapray: even tho only 8 of them are involved
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I'm already cancelling males with this scandal :sanapray: even tho only 8 of them are involved
Well i've heard men get cancelled for less than this so women cancelling men over BS hasn't affected me
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Well i've heard men get cancelled for less than this so women cancelling men over BS hasn't affected me
True :sanapray: I don't consider myself a feminist but I can understand their intentions sometimes and I support what they do
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
True :sanapray: I don't consider myself a feminist but I can understand their intentions sometimes and I support what they do
Most are just trying to promote equality which is something I want myself since I don't think people should be judged by their gender, race, sexuality, religion, etc. since none of these define someones personality which is really what will tell you whether someone is good or bad.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Most are just trying to promote equality which is something I want myself since I don't think people should be judged by their gender, race, sexuality, religion, etc. since none of these define someones personality which is really what will tell you whether someone is good or bad.
That's why I support feminists, I really think women should be equal (except for military service because I'm a weak ass bitch who can't lift logs rip)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
She can't be responsible for everything her brother is going to do.
Tell that to the idiots who are associating them :llama_noooo:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread