- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Woozi is known to not like skinship... but at the same time he also seems to like to cuddle and latches onto anybody when he is tired...
I think it might be that he doesn't like skinship when others start it. The times he is cuddling with somebody or just being a koala he is always the one going up to somebody for it. When somebody else on the other hand goes in for the hug he doesn't like it.
huh... I dunno, I just got this thought and wanted to post it.
I think it might be that he doesn't like skinship when others start it. The times he is cuddling with somebody or just being a koala he is always the one going up to somebody for it. When somebody else on the other hand goes in for the hug he doesn't like it.
huh... I dunno, I just got this thought and wanted to post it.