Intro just another allkpop refugee (2 Viewers)

Joined
9 May 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
100
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
tired of that forum's trolls and i heard this forum is peaceful and nice and troll-free (i saw the banner and it better be true!!)

other allkpop refugees may know who i am but im here for a fresh start! my ultest ult group is Bigbang but I like twicepinkvelvet, Dean, Jay Park, IU too. I hope to have a good time here!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
tired of that forum's trolls and i heard this forum is peaceful and nice and troll-free (i saw the banner and it better be true!!)

other allkpop refugees may know who i am but im here for a fresh start! my ultest ult group is Bigbang but I like twicepinkvelvet, Dean, Jay Park, IU too. I hope to have a good time here!
Howdy !!!!
Welcome to the site.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your time here. :bigcatlove:

Is your username here the same as it was on AKP? If yes, then I'm not familiar with you.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll just take a guess and assume you're stylishcrab? I remember seeing you around on AKP lol.

Anyways, welcome. I'm a VIP too although I'm more into GGs these days, but VIP for life :nekolove:

I'm Soulless_Senpai btw :pepeheart:

This is a super chill forum, hope to see you around <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome :pepeheart:
I'm not a VIP but I do love Twicepink with some Velvet every now and then!
I hope you have fun here ♥♥♥
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
If you need help finding old akp users (a lot of us are btw) this is good thread for finding the users that changed their name.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :pandalove:
hope that you will love it here
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
CA518FD4-5B6F-4AD0-81A8-8778B65D19F9.jpeg

Hello yes ship my babies bye
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread