Found just get t ara ahreum away from me thx (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
will take literally any boy
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
even lucas? :wimwim: i distinctly remember you saying you don't like him

jkjk would u take seonghwa or im valentines? ples get them off my hands they've been siting there for ages :bigcatcry:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
even lucas? :wimwim: i distinctly remember you saying you don't like him

jkjk would u take seonghwa or im valentines? ples get them off my hands they've been siting there for ages :bigcatcry:
I´d take Seonghwa in a heartbeak if he is causing you any problems :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
even lucas? :wimwim: i distinctly remember you saying you don't like him

jkjk would u take seonghwa or im valentines? ples get them off my hands they've been siting there for ages :bigcatcry:
true id acc keep her over lucas

ill totally take im! yes gimme!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I´d take Seonghwa in a heartbeak if he is causing you any problems :D
yes pls :sanapray: love the boy but he must find his own home
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
really? shame that I haven´t accepted the trade :)
clever but arent they final :umwhat: I'm not too sure on that rule myself (hides cards team badge)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
clever but arent they final :umwhat: I'm not too sure on that rule myself (hides cards team badge)
no :D. otherwise we would not have to write "i agree" under every trade :D.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no :D. otherwise we would not have to write "i agree" under every trade :D.
:hayshook: am I a cards team member or am I just existing
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
:hayshook: am I a cards team member or am I just existing
so while the others had to compete for the role ... how exactly did you get there? :D
the rules seemed to be quite strict :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
so while the others had to compete for the role ... how exactly did you get there? :D
the rules seemed to be quite strict :D
i made cards and I do the card dailies and stuff but I haven't been on in a while :haylul: Ig i just forgot cus I'm p sure last i was here all trades were final :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i made cards and I do the card dailies and stuff but I haven't been on in a while :haylul: Ig i just forgot cus I'm p sure last i was here all trades were final :nekosweat:
that has never been the case though? people have to agree with the trades, that is what you have all been telling us since the beginning. it is just strange since we all have to follow the rules, except from some as it seems :).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
that has never been the case though? people have to agree with the trades, that is what you have all been telling us since the beginning. it is just strange since we all have to follow the rules, except from some as it seems :).
honestly I'm not too sure myself why we have that rule if we're agreeing, I posted a bit about it in the suggestions thread tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
honestly I'm not too sure myself why we have that rule if we're agreeing, I posted a bit about it in the suggestions thread tho
maybe so that situations like that don´t happen? you offered Seonghwa ,which is a card I´m really after and yet you have forgotten to somehow mention the Valentines edition? there have been people trading cards assuming others would agree while in reality they haven´t given them the clear word?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
maybe so that situations like that don´t happen? you offered Seonghwa ,which is a card I´m really after and yet you have forgotten to somehow mention the Valentines edition? there have been people trading cards assuming others would agree while in reality they haven´t given them the clear word?
ah, usually since I didn't put a comma between
seonghwa or im valentines
it means they were both valentines

if I wrote" seonghwa, or im valentines" then seonghwa is separate but its a dumb grammar rule that's super easy to forget, that's my bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ah, usually since I didn't put a comma between

it means they were both valentines

if I wrote" seonghwa, or im valentines" then seonghwa is separate but its a dumb grammar rule that's super easy to forget, that's my bad
that´s no biggie. apart from my heart dying because well, my bias, my poor baby. but I was more trying to explain why that is one of the few rules I actually do understand and feel are needed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
that´s no biggie. apart from my heart dying because well, my bias, my poor baby. but I was more trying to explain why that is one of the few rules I actually do understand and feel are needed.
that makes sense, I agree that most trades should be final but in cases where things such as this happen, or if a user isn't on in a while and they get a better offer, trades shouldn't be cancelled. its a fine line to walk it, figuring out all the quirks of card trading will take time
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread