- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
I´d take Seonghwa in a heartbeak if he is causing you any problems :Deven lucas?i distinctly remember you saying you don't like him
jkjk would u take seonghwa or im valentines? ples get them off my hands they've been siting there for ages![]()
true id acc keep her over lucaseven lucas?i distinctly remember you saying you don't like him
jkjk would u take seonghwa or im valentines? ples get them off my hands they've been siting there for ages![]()
yes plsI´d take Seonghwa in a heartbeak if he is causing you any problems :D
oh it´s a valentines card, well, I´d take the normal one. sorryyes plslove the boy but he must find his own home
oh it´s a valentines card, well, I´d take the normal one. sorry
really? shame that I haven´t accepted the trade :)my bad sorry ur gonna have to trade it back
clever but arent they finalreally? shame that I haven´t accepted the trade :)
no :D. otherwise we would not have to write "i agree" under every trade :D.clever but arent they finalI'm not too sure on that rule myself (hides cards team badge)
no :D. otherwise we would not have to write "i agree" under every trade :D.
so while the others had to compete for the role ... how exactly did you get there? :Dam I a cards team member or am I just existing
i made cards and I do the card dailies and stuff but I haven't been on in a whileso while the others had to compete for the role ... how exactly did you get there? :D
the rules seemed to be quite strict :D
that has never been the case though? people have to agree with the trades, that is what you have all been telling us since the beginning. it is just strange since we all have to follow the rules, except from some as it seems :).i made cards and I do the card dailies and stuff but I haven't been on in a whileIg i just forgot cus I'm p sure last i was here all trades were final
![]()
honestly I'm not too sure myself why we have that rule if we're agreeing, I posted a bit about it in the suggestions thread thothat has never been the case though? people have to agree with the trades, that is what you have all been telling us since the beginning. it is just strange since we all have to follow the rules, except from some as it seems :).
maybe so that situations like that don´t happen? you offered Seonghwa ,which is a card I´m really after and yet you have forgotten to somehow mention the Valentines edition? there have been people trading cards assuming others would agree while in reality they haven´t given them the clear word?honestly I'm not too sure myself why we have that rule if we're agreeing, I posted a bit about it in the suggestions thread tho
ah, usually since I didn't put a comma betweenmaybe so that situations like that don´t happen? you offered Seonghwa ,which is a card I´m really after and yet you have forgotten to somehow mention the Valentines edition? there have been people trading cards assuming others would agree while in reality they haven´t given them the clear word?
it means they were both valentinesseonghwa or im valentines
that´s no biggie. apart from my heart dying because well, my bias, my poor baby. but I was more trying to explain why that is one of the few rules I actually do understand and feel are needed.ah, usually since I didn't put a comma between
it means they were both valentines
if I wrote" seonghwa, or im valentines" then seonghwa is separate but its a dumb grammar rule that's super easy to forget, that's my bad
that makes sense, I agree that most trades should be final but in cases where things such as this happen, or if a user isn't on in a while and they get a better offer, trades shouldn't be cancelled. its a fine line to walk it, figuring out all the quirks of card trading will take timethat´s no biggie. apart from my heart dying because well, my bias, my poor baby. but I was more trying to explain why that is one of the few rules I actually do understand and feel are needed.