Appreciation Just how cold was that dance studio? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Must be pretty cold. I’ve been hiking in areas that still have deep snow and even then I took off all my layers and ended up in a tshirt. Only thing I can think is maybe this was either at the start of their practice, or they practiced for a very short time (maybe just for the video) and as such didn’t have time to get warm? Because when I was younger we’d wear sweatshirts and warm pants to morning gymnastics practices, and take them off as we got warm enough, meaning that at the start we’d be exercising in warm clothes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Must be pretty cold. I’ve been hiking in areas that still have deep snow and even then I took off all my layers and ended up in a tshirt. Only thing I can think is maybe this was either at the start of their practice, or they practiced for a very short time (maybe just for the video) and as such didn’t have time to get warm? Because when I was younger we’d wear sweatshirts and warm pants to morning gymnastics practices, and take them off as we got warm enough, meaning that at the start we’d be exercising in warm clothes.
i can see that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread