Just imagine.. (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Just watch. She's won ROTY twice already; once with I.O.I and again with Pristin. She'll join next Produce, debut, then win ROTY again for the hat trick

:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

ROTY queen.
2x Produce winner too :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
The sad thing is that there will probably be some Pristin members on the next season and that just depresses me :pepecry2:
It'd be sad to see especially Nayoung considering she won the 1st season and is back on it but it's their best shot.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It'd be sad to see especially Nayoung considering she won the 1st season and is back on it but it's their best shot.
I dount Mnet would cast Nayoung just because it would be a little unfair on all of the other contestants plus it kinda makes the show look bad that even the winners can't always maintain success after the show... I know that isn't technically Mnet's fault but the optics are still bad.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I dount Mnet would cast Nayoung just because it would be a little unfair on all of the other contestants plus it kinda makes the show look bad that even the winners can't always maintain success after the show... I know that isn't technically Mnet's fault but the optics are still bad.
Unfair I don't see that since Nu'est members were already on there and it wouldn't be more than that but I could see them not wanting Nayoung on due to not showing "this is what happens to Produce winners"
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Will that help her career tho?
She would be popular in the P101 group but then nothing.

plus, Korea is getting annoyed and bored by survival shows, especially P101
Any hype is better than no hype which is what she has right now and people are suckers for punishment, they'll say they are annoyed but a female season starts and they'll watch just like people being annoyed with various companies but still paying attention to them.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Any hype is better than no hype which is what she has right now and people are suckers for punishment, they'll say they are annoyed but a female season starts and they'll watch just like people being annoyed with various companies but still paying attention to them.
troo
but she's 23 now right? (95-liner) I think she should maybe start thinking about college or a career.
Cuz if she goes to another company, debuts in a new group and the group fails, her golden days would be over tbh
But it would be nice if all members just sign to a better company and try again
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
troo
but she's 23 now right? (95-liner) I think she should maybe start thinking about college or a career.
Cuz if she goes to another company, debuts in a new group and the group fails, her golden days would be over tbh
But it would be nice if all members just sign to a better company and try again
You could make a group out of that easily.
2 of the 3 main vocals stayed with pledis though.
25356


Irene Was 23 at RV launch. btw
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
troo
but she's 23 now right? (95-liner) I think she should maybe start thinking about college or a career.
Cuz if she goes to another company, debuts in a new group and the group fails, her golden days would be over tbh
But it would be nice if all members just sign to a better company and try again
She wouldn't have to become an idol again, she could go into acting, variety or modelling but if she wanted to then yeah she'd be cutting it close to old successes since she's around the same age as Gummi who I think is the oldest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly hope she doesn’t though. I don’t think that would be good for her. I think she’d probably suffer a lot if she went on that show again and also I don’t think that the other girls of the show would be very kind to her. I feel like they’d kinda be thinking “she already won Produce, why is she here again? She’s taking away someone’s shot at debut,” which obviously isn’t the case but couldn’t you see why people will think that? I think I’d rather have her join another company tbh. She’ll have eyes on her wherever she goes and then she can either debut solo or in a group. Maybe she can join MNH and be in a unit with Chungha or something.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yea but Irene gets a lot of hate/laughed at cuz she's "a granny"
True RV is older than the norm across the board more than half the group is friends with 2nd gen girls.

OFc Kahi is the true outlier. Maybe she could be that person.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
True RV is older than the norm across the board more than half the group is friends with 2nd gen girls.

OFc Kahi is the true outlier. Maybe she could be that person.
Yea. People just view Irene as someone who supposed to debut in f(x) or SNSD and didn't make the cut yet
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yea. People just view Irene as someone who supposed to debut in f(x) or SNSD and didn't make the cut yet
Irene was not in sm until just as fx was launched, joined after high school. Kinda super late trainee must have been on the edge of the requirements.
Seulgi was brand new at snsd launch.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Irene was not in sm until just as fx was launched, joined after high school. Kinda super late trainee must have been on the edge of the requirements.
Seulgi was brand new at snsd launch.
I thought she trained with some f(x) members tho?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I thought she trained with some f(x) members tho?
Seulgi did she was/is really close with Krystal and Amber .
Irene was just that pretty that they said age limit .... nope no age limit here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread