Just remembering............. (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, and then the following month you got Most Dedicated User! I didn't really know you as well then as I do now, but it seems like 2020 was a good year for you!
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
yeah, and then the following month you got Most Dedicated User! I didn't really know you as well then as I do now, but it seems like 2020 was a good year for you!
Yeah, we may say so; at least for the end of the year. Before this, I used to say "legend says that a KPS user going as 'Yachii' was never user of the month". Well, it was proven wrong. LOL
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I also took screenshots of my Most Dedicated User banner. I cannot lose that since it seems I might not get it again.
It's good to keep those memories because it might not be forever unfortunately :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread