- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
The time when I was User of the Month... November 2020. A year ago.
Yeah, we may say so; at least for the end of the year. Before this, I used to say "legend says that a KPS user going as 'Yachii' was never user of the month". Well, it was proven wrong. LOLyeah, and then the following month you got Most Dedicated User! I didn't really know you as well then as I do now, but it seems like 2020 was a good year for you!
I also took screenshots of my Most Dedicated User banner. I cannot lose that since it seems I might not get it again.Oh wow it's already been a year
I took screenshots when I got my moderator banner so I felt this LOL
It's good to keep those memories because it might not be forever unfortunatelyI also took screenshots of my Most Dedicated User banner. I cannot lose that since it seems I might not get it again.
Time flies. So true.i was february 2020, nearly two years... time flies![]()
Definitely is not forever.It's good to keep those memories because it might not be forever unfortunately![]()