Group K/DA Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Damn, that's a good looking free image editing site lol. Much more advanced than ipiccy (which still needs flash to use lmao).

I'll ask awards again after my badge threads have their final votes complete to see when they can allow new groups to have badges made :). Hopefully they allow it soon!
yeah especially since flash won't be supported after December 2020 anymore, so idk how they plan to update ipiccy, awards team might have to find another site or put out a step by step tutorial for photopea, might take a few more steps than ipiccy but i think its the best option we got

it basically has almost the same layout and tools like photoshop which is pretty ghreat
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
K/DA in Shanghai for LoL Worlds 2020






This is so nice :)

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So is the girl with the blue hair a new member?
That's Seraphine, the collaboration artist for 'More'.

It looks like she is League of Legend's latest character (aka "Champion") added to the game, and as such Riot is using K/DA to promote their new "Champion". Riot have also made Seraphine part of their "real life persona" music universe consisting of LoL characters, which actually consists of more than K/DA. There is also a co-ed group called True Damage. (Soyeon/Akali is part of True Damage too).

This is Seraphine from League of Legends, and it seems she is an international music star in the game, as well as it being her "real life persona".
She has musical talents/skill or something like that, as seen in teasers of her in game lmao.

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That's Seraphine, the collaboration artist for 'More'.

It looks like she is League of Legend's latest character (aka "Champion") added to the game, and as such Riot is using K/DA to promote their new "Champion". Riot have also made Seraphine part of their "real life persona" music universe consisting of LoL characters, which actually consists of more than K/DA. There is also a co-ed group called True Damage. (Soyeon/Akali is part of True Damage too).

This is Seraphine from League of Legends, and I think she is a international music star in the game, as well as it being her "real life persona" lmao:

I love her character design!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I listened to it when it first came out but I wasn't really into it... I like it better listening to it now though
Same. It's certainly not bad though. However, they are no K/DA which is Riot's best musical asset lol. And I think Riot recognise that and as such they are promoting K/DA really well :D.

I can't wait for the comeback!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Same. It's certainly not bad though. However, they are no K/DA which is Riot's best musical asset lol. And I think Riot recognise that and as such they are promoting K/DA really well :D.

I can't wait for the comeback!
:pikahappy:
I really hope that the mini is good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Reo

You should ask to be part of the Blades tag list?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've just had a thought, do you guys think that it's CUBE that A&Rs the music for K/DA since they have a partnership with Riot now?
Good question. I don't know to be honest.
:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've just had a thought, do you guys think that it's CUBE that A&Rs the music for K/DA since they have a partnership with Riot now?
i think it's still mainly Riot in-house producers who mainly do K/DA's music
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
They have really good music producers for a video game company!
i don't play LoL since a long time anymore but I've always still liked most of their music releases for Worlds and Cinematics etc., they are really good at what they're doing
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
One thing I'd like to say is that I'm kinda sad that it's so many different collaborations in all the bsides instead of keeping our main 4 for every song. I like cohesiveness and it's definitely going to be weird hearing a lot of different voices for each although it's meant to be just one character. I'm pretty sure I'm still going to like all of the album tho
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
One thing I'd like to say is that I'm kinda sad that it's so many different collaborations in all the bsides instead of keeping our main 4 for every song. I like cohesiveness and it's definitely going to be weird hearing a lot of different voices for each although it's meant to be just one character. I'm pretty sure I'm still going to like all of the album tho
Yeah, I was thinking that too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
One thing I'd like to say is that I'm kinda sad that it's so many different collaborations in all the bsides instead of keeping our main 4 for every song. I like cohesiveness and it's definitely going to be weird hearing a lot of different voices for each although it's meant to be just one character. I'm pretty sure I'm still going to like all of the album tho
Same. K/DA needs to keep the original line-up. Hopefully next album they include more original line-up songs. Collabs are okay, but ALL OUT is a K/DA album, so if K/DA aren't part of the songs, it just seems weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread