- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,371
- Reactions Received
- 11,118
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 330
- Fandom
- ReVeluv
- Gender
- Female
Indeed. All these images are such high quality!I love this! They're really going all out lol
I'm almost scared of the fanfiction that's gonna come from this group
Kai'sa's presence should have been more prominent in the video for sure. The dancing was cool, but for there to be so little of Kai'sa was kind of disappointing. Such a good song though lol.I prefer the presentation of Villain / Evelynn's concept, especially because Ev's character was pretty prominent in it.
I love Bailey Sok, so any time for her to get shine is a good time for me. That being said, I wanted to see more Kai'Sa? More than just flashes/still shots of her face (though the touch at the end was nice).
Random Question: If Ahri blushes from ear to ear, does she get flushed across her forehead? Is it a full-face flush? Lol, stupid thoughts that I have.
When's the concept video releasing?