- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So apparently, Eunwoo is modeling for Secret Day, a pad brand in Korea.
K-Netz seem to be rather confused and annoyed, rightfully so.
I've got to say, I'm pretty confused myself...that's like having a female model for male condoms...like the netizens mentioned, why are they using a celebrities face to increase the price of pads? Pads are expensive enough for something that is a NECESSITY, it's not like we choose to have periods, and with pads being so expensive, it makes it really difficult. On top of this, you're putting a popular male idol to attract younger female buyers? Smart business tactic if you exclude how odd the public will think this is, but the general public isn't this delusional.
K-Netz seem to be rather confused and annoyed, rightfully so.
I've got to say, I'm pretty confused myself...that's like having a female model for male condoms...like the netizens mentioned, why are they using a celebrities face to increase the price of pads? Pads are expensive enough for something that is a NECESSITY, it's not like we choose to have periods, and with pads being so expensive, it makes it really difficult. On top of this, you're putting a popular male idol to attract younger female buyers? Smart business tactic if you exclude how odd the public will think this is, but the general public isn't this delusional.
Last edited: