k-pop releases that you like, but are widely hated/disliked? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bling bling and B-Day by iKON
people seem to hate it but just love both songs alot. those are also amazing songs for concerts and make everyone hype and pumped up.
 
Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YASSS STAN COLORING BOOK :sj_weary:
I really don't think OMG have a single bad title, they all slap :sanapray:

Anyway, for me.



Seems to be very polarizing.

Also,

I love Icy!!! And I'm in the same age bracket as the ITZY girls, so I really admire them. I'm gonna be sad for when they're inevitably pressured to stop releasing "I don't care about you, I'm going to do things my way!" songs. Look, if people are allowed to release love songs nonstop, certain ones should be allowed to keep on singing about how much they love themselves, you know? That's ITZY's brand.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
YASSS STAN COLORING BOOK :sj_weary:
I really don't think OMG have a single bad title, they all slap :sanapray:

Anyway, for me.



Seems to be very polarizing.

Also,


I loved icy and bling bling! :queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love Icy!!! And I'm in the same age bracket as the ITZY girls, so I really admire them. I'm gonna be sad for when they're inevitably pressured to stop releasing "I don't care about you, I'm going to do things my way!" songs. Look, if people are allowed to release love songs nonstop, certain ones should be allowed to keep on singing about how much they love themselves, you know? That's ITZY's brand.
Lol, I'm way older than ITZY age bracket and I still love their songs :haylul:
Agreed about their brand, they're very loud and in your face, and "I'll do what I want", and the concept fits them rn. As they grow older and mature, the songs will likely reflect that too.

I loved icy and bling bling! :queen:
YASS :queen:
I still sing that one line in Bling Bling as "So chewing gum that's me" :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
oh Jessica's entire solo discography.







Fly album in english is money.
Even as a Sica bias, im a blasphemer as i dint really like her solo debut music (almost all her post SM solo music w/Coridel at first) when i first heard it earlier on as much as i do now.

Id probably go with this, even tho its not disliked/hated-just ignored maybe:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Even as a Sica bias, im a blasphemer as i dint really like her solo debut music (almost all her post SM solo music w/Coridel at first) when i first heard it earlier on as much as i do now.

Id probably go with this, even tho its not disliked/hated-just ignored maybe:
I just like her princess vibe. She wants to sell fun happy positivism ill buy :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread