Appreciation Kai does not compute in my brain! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Kai is my ult, but my brain lowkey can't handle or understand him!

how can somebody who is like THIS:

22369
22370



ALSO, be like THIS!!!



This is unfair and awful and I just can't with him! I also hate him a lot btw! He is so infuriating and he needs to stop because my heart can't handle him!
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had a general idea of what this thread was going to be like before I looked, but still, I am GOBSMACKED by Kai's chest in that Love Shot gif. LOOK AT IT. :nakypog:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread