- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Kang Daniel’s side “Exclusive contract with LM is suspended”
The Seoul Central District Court has denied LM Entertainment‘s appeal regarding the nullification of Kang Daniel‘s contract. Kang Daniel‘s contract with LM Entertainment is suspended.
original post: naver
1.[+1469, -6] Of course. We have only good things to do now. Kang Daniel, lets go!
2. [+887, -4] Kang Daniel, congratulations. Let’s go on the flower path from now on. Kang Daniel’s solo album will be a hit.
3. [+676, -4] Justice wins. Kang Daniel’s going to release some information about the countdown debut at midnight. Please look forward to it!!!
4. [+418, -3] Wow, Kang Daniel, let’s go on the flower path now!
5. [+330, -3] Kang Daniel solo debut fighting
6. [+21, -0] Thank God, Daniel, I love you.
7. [+20, -0] It is a natural result! Daniel, I’m so grateful for your patience. Yay, this is the best day of the year. And the result came out faster than I thought. There’s nothing else to look at, so the result came out faster!
@Peach @Pigeon (?) @SaviorTXT @SaviorTwice
The Seoul Central District Court has denied LM Entertainment‘s appeal regarding the nullification of Kang Daniel‘s contract. Kang Daniel‘s contract with LM Entertainment is suspended.
original post: naver
1.[+1469, -6] Of course. We have only good things to do now. Kang Daniel, lets go!
2. [+887, -4] Kang Daniel, congratulations. Let’s go on the flower path from now on. Kang Daniel’s solo album will be a hit.
3. [+676, -4] Justice wins. Kang Daniel’s going to release some information about the countdown debut at midnight. Please look forward to it!!!
4. [+418, -3] Wow, Kang Daniel, let’s go on the flower path now!
5. [+330, -3] Kang Daniel solo debut fighting
6. [+21, -0] Thank God, Daniel, I love you.
7. [+20, -0] It is a natural result! Daniel, I’m so grateful for your patience. Yay, this is the best day of the year. And the result came out faster than I thought. There’s nothing else to look at, so the result came out faster!
@Peach @Pigeon (?) @SaviorTXT @SaviorTwice