- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Daniel's Letter To Fans
KONNECT's Statement Against Malicious Rumors
Source;
www.soompi.com
www.soompi.com
Hello. This is Kang Daniel.
First of all, I’m really sorry to everyone who may have been very surprised when they saw the sudden news this morning.
You may not have been able to focus on anything all day, and I’m worried over whether I’m writing to you too late. I’m very sorry because I couldn’t say it beforehand, and also because I’m talking about this in a space that could overflow even if it was just full of the words between all of you and myself.
Truly a lot happened before I was able to stand on my own now. There were some really tiring times, but what helped me then was my fans, rather than anything else. I want to tell you this.
Even during the pain of the long period of no engagements when you couldn’t see me and during the times that were difficult due to the speculative talk with malicious intent, you only looked at me. You endured a lot for me and hid your frustration, and you held cafe events full of my photos and put messages of support at subway stations, and I really thank you for that love and support that made me able to stand up again.
I gained an immeasurable amount of comfort and hope from all of you when I went to the cafes or subway stations and I saw your love with my own eyes, or when you set such surprising records that I couldn’t even have imagined them when I was working on the album.
I want to take care of the hearts of those fans and it’s both my role to try to do that and what I want to do. In order to carry out that role, I will become singer Kang Daniel who always shows you a good image, which I’ve always considered to be the most important thing.
I’ve received so much from fans and I feel grateful. I’ll try to return more than that in the future.
Tomorrow, I’ll become Kang Daniel who is better than today.
I really, really thank you for being together with me.
First of all, I’m really sorry to everyone who may have been very surprised when they saw the sudden news this morning.
You may not have been able to focus on anything all day, and I’m worried over whether I’m writing to you too late. I’m very sorry because I couldn’t say it beforehand, and also because I’m talking about this in a space that could overflow even if it was just full of the words between all of you and myself.
Truly a lot happened before I was able to stand on my own now. There were some really tiring times, but what helped me then was my fans, rather than anything else. I want to tell you this.
Even during the pain of the long period of no engagements when you couldn’t see me and during the times that were difficult due to the speculative talk with malicious intent, you only looked at me. You endured a lot for me and hid your frustration, and you held cafe events full of my photos and put messages of support at subway stations, and I really thank you for that love and support that made me able to stand up again.
I gained an immeasurable amount of comfort and hope from all of you when I went to the cafes or subway stations and I saw your love with my own eyes, or when you set such surprising records that I couldn’t even have imagined them when I was working on the album.
I want to take care of the hearts of those fans and it’s both my role to try to do that and what I want to do. In order to carry out that role, I will become singer Kang Daniel who always shows you a good image, which I’ve always considered to be the most important thing.
I’ve received so much from fans and I feel grateful. I’ll try to return more than that in the future.
Tomorrow, I’ll become Kang Daniel who is better than today.
I really, really thank you for being together with me.
KONNECT's Statement Against Malicious Rumors
Hello. This is KONNECT Entertainment.
We first express gratitude for the love and support given to our artist Kang Daniel.
This is an official statement regarding legal action on malicious posts on our artist Kang Daniel.
Recently, illegal posts with false information, sexual harassment, defamation, privacy violations, malicious rumors, and more are being posted recklessly. Not only is the artist receiving harm mentally, but we recognize that fans are also receiving severe harm.
We judged that it is our top priority to protect our artist, his family, and fans, so we will be taking legal action regarding malicious posts. We will not settle or be lenient about illegal acts such as writing and spreading malicious posts toward our artist, and we once again emphasize that we will take strict legal action.
We are continuously monitoring several online portal sites, online communities, and social media to gather evidence. In addition, we have created an official email account for fans to report the data they have collected on these illegal acts. Please check below for details on how to report the data. We ask for the active cooperation of fans.
We will put in our full effort for the protection of our artist’s rights and interests.
Thank you.
We first express gratitude for the love and support given to our artist Kang Daniel.
This is an official statement regarding legal action on malicious posts on our artist Kang Daniel.
Recently, illegal posts with false information, sexual harassment, defamation, privacy violations, malicious rumors, and more are being posted recklessly. Not only is the artist receiving harm mentally, but we recognize that fans are also receiving severe harm.
We judged that it is our top priority to protect our artist, his family, and fans, so we will be taking legal action regarding malicious posts. We will not settle or be lenient about illegal acts such as writing and spreading malicious posts toward our artist, and we once again emphasize that we will take strict legal action.
We are continuously monitoring several online portal sites, online communities, and social media to gather evidence. In addition, we have created an official email account for fans to report the data they have collected on these illegal acts. Please check below for details on how to report the data. We ask for the active cooperation of fans.
We will put in our full effort for the protection of our artist’s rights and interests.
Thank you.
Source;
Kang Daniel Posts Letter Following News Of Relationship With TWICE's Jihyo | Soompi
Kang Daniel shared a letter on August 5 to express his thoughts to fans following the confirmation that he is dating TWICE member Jihyo. He wrote the
Kang Daniel's Agency To Take Legal Action For Malicious Comments And Rumors | Soompi
KONNECT Entertainment is taking action to protect Kang Daniel. On August 6, the agency shared the following statement on his official website: Hello. This