Comeback KARD | 'Bomb Bomb' - MV RELEASE (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Those are the two that I latched on to the most! (Rumor came on naturally as I was working, thank you, Youtube masters) Agree on You and Me, great video! (also ladies in suits :pepeheart:), good rap from Jseph.
Apart from their songs, I just really love their personalities. They all four have different ones that would normally kinda crash with each other.
J.Seph is the quiet guy, when comfortable is the most craziest.
BM is the hype boy, always nice and hyper, has some symptoms of a fuccboi but we can look away from that.
Jiwoo is kind of "I hate boys don't touch me, I love myself too much" a women.
And Somin is just so professional and sexy all the time.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Apart from their songs, I just really love their personalities. They all four have different ones that would normally kinda crash with each other.
J.Seph is the quiet guy, when comfortable is the most craziest.
BM is the hype boy, always nice and hyper, has some symptoms of a fuccboi but we can look away from that.
Jiwoo is kind of "I hate boys don't touch me, I love myself too much" a women.
And Somin is just so professional and sexy all the time.
Yeah they seemed to have a fantastic, chill, mature vibe in the AMA. 💜 Hahaha fuccbois can also be the sweetest, nothing wrong with that!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still hope for a suprise
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol, is this a movie!? I like what I see, this is taking the Latin vibe to a amazing place. I really hope we have one more comeback with at least a single album or DSP could try to get them as a group, pairs or soloist to do features with people, DSP has deep ties still.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel like their gonna comeback hard
I’m really excited for this comeback I’m ready for the slayage
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread